Shot Show

Bo

I would like to thank the folks at Outdoor Edge.

I had the tough duty of working stand-by on the Shot Show to fix any problems that may come up during the show. Many of the trade show exibitors want to limit contact with the hired help but here I felt I was welcomed even though I was not one of the important customers.

I was able to look and have questions answered and was very impressed with the line carried as well as the people at the booth. I am now the proud owner of a Paragee that will be a good on the job carry that is totally non intimidating.

Thanks, I have my eye on a couple others knives in your line too.

The Paragee is an outstanding little knife. Very well made and very attractive. I also love the stonewash finish on the blade. I would really like a larger version of the Paragee. That would truly rock! ;)

Bo, the first Blade Show that I went to I met the Blochs, David and Daphne. They are great people, and David has come up with a lot of knives that give a lot of bang for the dollar. The Paragee has become my EDC since the last Blade Show. Beats any knife out there in it's class. Of course my favorite Outdoor Edge knife is my Wedge. It is a great neck knife that is very sheeple friendly. It is designed to be usefull rather than a mini fighting knife. My Wedge cleaned at least 30 Rainbow Trout last year. I have 7 OE knives, a multi tool, and their new pack axe. All give great service. I am a very happy OE fan and product user. :D

I got a wedge too but I am kind of embarrassed to say that my wife took it and it is now a vegetable knife. Carrots, garlic, celery and so on.

:D That's what I mean about the Wedge. I guess that most people think of a neck knife as a last ditch weapon. I carry the Wedge because it is so darn handy. It's great for cleaning trout, and my wife generally gives me the job of cutting the stuff up for the salad while she is cooking the fish. Now that I have to use a wheelchair more and more, the Wedge is right up front where it is easy to get to. When I pull it out from my shirt, it does not upset people like other knives seem to do. It's handy and sheeple friendly. Do like I do. Whenever my wife takes a liking to one of my using knives. I just buy her one like it. The word NO don't seem to work with wives.:D :D

Back