shout out to my boys,,,,,you made me proud tonight..

you guys set Mike on Fire.... the man is a Legend in the Game,, we pushin shit to the limit... you dont know how extatic i am to be on this ride,,, $nody the realst maka in it....................................................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

[youtube]tJ59pqxCcsM[/youtube]

Last edited:
Real recognize real......thanks man for your support. :D

you guys set Mike on Fire.... the man is a Legend in the Game,, we pushin shit to the limit... you dont know how extatic i am to be on this ride,,, $nody the realst maka in it....................................................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

[youtube]tJ59pqxCcsM[/youtube]

Your Team rolled up wit dem duffel bags full of dead presidents maine..

I aint gonna lie, your team got that shit tight.

Damn, you keep your team tight.

Money,,,,

These Foolz aint going to know what hit em homie, we coming to take their money,,,...

While they complainin bout poor sales at Blade the Pimp gettin his grind on Maine..

You Heard.

Straight talk..Done made bout 6 or 7 stacks tonight big homie..

6 or 7 stacks....

You heard...

Haters better fall back cause I got your back..

Homie, I got your back...Real Talk..

Much Respect from ya boy in the 361

Get at me

Just wait,, 5 years we still gonna be doin this shit,, puttin Money on the Map.. worldwide,,,, Viral,,,,,,,,, not tables full of overpriced knives but real liquid,,, money,, secondary market value Respect.... a razor that might as well be Platinum,,,,, Paid..

i love this jam,,,,, makes me smile,,, a shit eatin grin,, cause we goin up... not back,,,

just turn that chit up brutha!

believe that!

Just wait,, 5 years we still gonna be doin this shit,, puttin Money on the Map.. worldwide,,,, Viral,,,,,,,,, not tables full of overpriced knives but real liquid,,, money,, secondary market value Respect.... a razor that might as well be Platinum,,,,, Paid..

i love this jam,,,,, makes me smile,,, a shit eatin grin,, cause we goin up... not back,,,

Real Talk...

These makers is actors, you and me we the factor..

Moving so much money we should rent a tractor.

RJ talkin bout Blade being off while the pimp rolls MLK with the top off...

They chunking the duece at ya boy on MLK BLVD..

Real Talk.

Cant knock our hustle still stackin dead presidents.

I guess he must dont know...

We made 7 stacks tonight..

Together, join teams maybe 20 stacks in a night..

Twenty Stacks....

Running the game like a trap house in the ATL..

Not messing round this year homie...

If they aint real my people are going after their money and their clients..

Market Share...

Walking on money..

Either going up or down homie...

We gettin paper,,,

Stacks Homie...

Real Talk.. You Heard me Maine...

Me either,,,,,,,but i do have a new warmonger and a facilitator ,,,,, though :eek::thumbup::D:thumbup::eek: $$MONEY$$

Walkin on Money,,,, WWBMD.....................what would birdman do

On a paper chase until my toes bleed.

Then I get on these beats and let me soul bleed.

And I'm so Southern..

Straight outta the Dirty South..

These Makers so Soft..

Me either,,,,,,,but i do have a new warmonger and a facilitator ,,,,, though :eek::thumbup::D:thumbup::eek: $$MONEY$$

You stacked paper tonight G..

Much Respect Maine...

$$$$$$$$

Goin on Record!!!!!!!!!

Thanks mang,, were workin togother as we speak!! I have my side of the bizness to run here,, gettin my grind on and my shine on these sickening convex edges,,,, movein weight in 100's of pound range to South Texas,, the 361 to be more specific,, Weight meaning Tool Steels !! We got what you want brotha, A2 , D2 , Air Quench,, Exotics,, Me and Mike Embrace this shit, some say the internet is a false sence of econony,, its been all of mine,, I hang here with my bros,, they know me, where I am, what piece I'm grindin up, and what I'm havin to dine on at night,, what my shop and equiptment look like, what steel I use, and how I use it playa,, no secrets, no un realistic backlogs,, just basic fuckin respect for my customers and knifemaking, and I will call it now,, (that's Real Talk)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ball til I fall I done did it for ya'll

Ball till fall I done did it for me

Ball till I fall thats the way its gonna be

Goin on Record!!!!!!!!!

Thanks mang,, were workin togother as we speak!! I have my side of the bizness to run here,, gettin my grind on and my shine on these sickening convex edges,,,, movein weight in 100's of pound range to South Texas,, the 361 to be more specific,, Weight meaning Tool Steels !! We got what you want brotha, A2 , D2 , Air Quench,, Exotics,, Me and Mike Embrace this shit, some say the internet is a false sence of econony,, its been all of mine,, I hang here with my bros,, they know me, where I am, what piece I'm grindin up, and what I'm havin to dine on at night,, what my shop and equiptment look like, what steel I use, and how I use it playa,, no secrets, no un realistic backlogs,, just basic fuckin respect for my customers and knifemaking, and I will call it now,, (that's Real Talk)

Thats G'd Up Dawg....

Preach that shit Homie...

MOE$$

Fidures, I'm out in the bush for 3 days and I come back to this, congrats all! Looks like y'all be sportin some new $$$

I spent the big face money mang, stretchin out to the CCT.........Got a pile of sharp things comin my way. Gonna finish em up HillBilly style, gimpshank em out and make them shine........

Thanks Mike, Ultrareef too and all the folks that make this happen............and thanks to all those with dial up and those slow on the refresh, i got mine....

Carto----its Saturday mang!

Back