Show off your Fiddlebacks and Leather

2v2JAb4FFxurAoi.jpg

I received this Bushcrafter Sr today from Philllip (M4Super90) It's a stunner! I recently sold a non-Fiddleback but kept the sheath. I wanted a 4"+ blade and this Bushcrafter surprisingly was still available. It's a perfect fit for this sheath. It won't ever replace my Bushfinger set-up but this will definitely get some extensive use.

Patriot Leather:

27124405198_0336cfee4c_c.jpg

40953773302_d470d261c6_c.jpg

Looks good! Could you please show the other side?

(I Bushboot not, but am interested in seeing how the sheath ‘works’.)

~ P.

Sure thing. Here you go. I sewed a loop onto the other side for a belt. Please excuse my sloppy backside stitching. Doing this all by hand I'm going to add a stitching groove on the backside as well to ensure a straight line, especially on the curved sheaths. That's the kind of stuff that drives me nuts, but is at least I know what to do to not repeat it. It's fairly easy to stay consistent on the presentation (front) side, but the back can get a little tricky with a leather awl. On a side note, I picked up a GEC 46 yesterday. Finally got my Whaler!IMG_2964.jpg BB2.jpg

Looks like it would ride pretty high, based on where the belt loop is located. I like the idea of this sheath, though. The tooling on the leather is great!

Back