SIFU Sheath

I have received my SIFU sheath from Mike Sastre at River City Sheaths, and it is teriffic! Mike has made me sheaths for a Pioneer II and a Carnivour, but until now I didn't realize that he specializes in SIFU sheaths. Design, fit and finish are all exceptional. It is exactly what I was looking for in a sheath, and IMHO it couldn't be improved upon at any price. He's working on a web page that should be up soon, but until then try: VideoSAS@aol.com

------------------
AKTI Member #A000934
"Always just ONE knife short of perfection".

[This message has been edited by AlaChoctaw (edited 06-25-2001).]

[This message has been edited by AlaChoctaw (edited 06-25-2001).]

Don't just brag get us pictures man
biggrin.gif

I'll post them for you if you can e-mail them to me.

------------------
Banner.JPG

Yesterday I received my Concealex Sifu sheath from Mike as well and I couldn't be happier with it. I don't have pics to post but I've seen some on this forum before, which is what got me thinking I needed one. I emailed Mike and we discussed what I wanted, he made the sheath exactly how I wanted it, for IWB, OWB, vertical, and horizontal and the thing's perfect! If you carry a Sifu, you need a good sheath for it and Mike Sastre is the man for making good Sifu sheaths. The price and timing were both reasonable and when I need another sheath made I know who I'm going to call. Thank you Mike!

------------------
Jason aka medusaoblongata
-----------------------
This space for rent.

Mine is identical to Clyde's. I decided I couldn't improve upon perfection! Seriously, it's exactly right for my use. As a bonus, you couldn't wish to deal with a nicer man than Mike. He's always been a top notch guy, and remains so. Yes, he gets my repeat business, too!:cool:

Thanks, guys!!! It's gentleman like yourselves that make this business worthwhile! Take Care and Stay Safe!!!

Mike

Mine's just like that except I had it made clipless. It works like a dream! You Sifu carriers who don't have Sastre sheaths are really missing out.

Back