Sigline

I adjusted my sigline to read OFFICIAL KOYOTE KNIFE FAN (O.K.K.F.) Christof has no problem with it. So I encourage you to do the same if your a true fan. I didn't put a # because true fans don't have seniority over each other.:D Mike

hrm. I'm going to be cutting the first of the leather patches out today. I need to mess with designs and then spend a late evening session milling a stamp out. Maybe I'll tool up a few with that on it.

Not a fan boy, but a Koyote user. :thumbup: :cool: :thumbup:

Great knives for the real world. :p

Big Mike

"fan boy" is slang- sometimes spelled "fan boi"- I think it comes from manga/anime culture. At least, that's where I hear it most. (not me, I just know some girls who like to dress up in Sailor Moon outfits)

I would consider myself an OFFICIAL KOYOTE KNIFE FAN.
I only own the one dirk, but it is my favorite knife so far. I own numerous Busse's if that says anything. I think it does. The dirk is my constant companion. I should wear it around Davis sometime...

Shooter-

trail knife? :D I've got a few I'm working up right now....

Or have you gotten to see a LBK up close? I have one that is being mailed off tomorrow or tuesday, you could get a look see. Though I'll have one at the reno show in a few weeks, too

Back