ida

I will start with this one....
index_image004.jpg

Mick Strider Custom..
Double edged wih Green G-10 sclulputred handles
OAL is 10 inches the Blade length 5 inches
Limited
Steel S30V

The bid starts at 500.00 and will go for 72 hours from now.. Good Luck and let the bidding begin. ;)

BTW, Terrill Hoffman did all these photos as his contribution to the effort. He has our thanks for all that work.

Bid HIGH gents. These are VERY special knives. Something a lot more important than work and steel went into them.

Jerry Hossom said:
BTW, Terrill Hoffman did all these photos as his contribution to the effort. He has our thanks for all that work.

Bid HIGH gents. These are VERY special knives. Something a lot more important than work and steel went into them.

Thanks Jerry and thank you for mentioning Terrill for me.. He really did do an outstanding job with these shots.. They do the knives justice. :D

Wouldn't expect anything less from such a great bunch of folks. Warms the heart, especially around the holidays. $1,000

I will be out of town Saturday the 4th, until approx. 7 pm if traffic and all go right.. Just keep in mind that the auction ends at 5 pm est tomorrow.. any posts prior to 5 pm est will be honored.. Thank you to all who bidded on this knife... More to come ;)

Very Impressed with this hardcore Knife. Had to say a few words and post a quick pic! This must weigh three pounds? The edges are impressively accurate and piercing! All together a sharply defined work I can sincerely appreciate. Thanks Ida, for the effort you put into the auction, and that definately goes for everyone else too! Glad for being involved.

Picture2_1855.JPG

;) again thanks to all for the support..

thinkpad said:
Very Impressed with this hardcore Knife. Had to say a few words and post a quick pic! This must weigh three pounds? The edges are impressively accurate and piercing! All together a sharply defined work I can sincerely appreciate. Thanks Ida, for the effort you put into the auction, and that definately goes for everyone else too! Glad for being involved.

Picture2_1855.JPG

Back