site kicking me out???

the site keeps blocking me out even though it worked just days ago, and the customer service site is ALSO blocking me because of Course it is, its the same site.
do you guys know what's up? it keeps saying im blocked by their security service which is absolute bullshit i think. i tried it on two different wifis and on incognito mode.
kinda sad, considering i really wanted to buy one of those training sword things of theirs
do any of you know whats up? (and if i shouldnt post this on here? sorry if not)

Are you in fact in Moldova as your IP indicates? Maybe their online security has a block on internet traffic coming from there. I have no idea.

Secondly, please use family friendly language on these forums if you wish to participate here.

to buy one of those training sword things
I'd just try to find a retail seller of Cold Steel products , that will do business with you . :)

Cold Steel , now under GSM ownership, has no apparent presence on this sub forum anymore . 🤷‍♂️

Are you in fact in Moldova as your IP indicates? Maybe their online security has a block on internet traffic coming from there. I have no idea.

Secondly, please use family friendly language on these forums if you wish to participate here.
yeah i am. i think so too, but it may be just my phone thats a weirdo.
(im sorry!!! i didnt know it was not allowed! ill remember for future purposes!)

Back