• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Skull lanyards

u812

Gold Member
Skull Lanyards,great for knives,keys,lights or anything else you may need a fob to grab to get the item out quickly.
I can do the loop any length you want.I can also do them with the very thin cell phone lanyard loops if you have an item with a very small hole.The cell phone loop in limited to just under 2 in.
I can also add green glow powder eyes to the skulls for an extra 2.00.
The pic shows a round Hunter green and orange and a square Black and Tan.
Price is 12.00 for the first and 10.00 each additional shipped in USA.
International shipping will be 15.00.
All orders usually ship next day.
I can take paypal or M.O.
Thank You
I can do these in and 1 or 2 colors with round or square bodies.
gzh7hGR.jpg

Mummy style
s0tW77n.jpg

Paracord colors.
LWo1gD3.jpg

oy2btSr.jpg

Glow cord add 2.00 per lanyard
Trdyv5y.jpg

Last edited:
Hello sir! Very awesome and unique!

I would like to order 3 :

- Round styling
- Glow cord (Neon greenish?) & Navy Blue (Seahawks) :D
- Green glow powder in eyes

Lmk your PayPal, will send over funds right now. If I'm correct, total price would be $44??

Just got a really cool new color of cord. It is kind of an OD with yellow tracer. I will post a pic in a bit.

I also finally found some of the USN blue digi camo. Been out for a long time. It will be here by the end of the week.
The only colors I am out of right now is the two yellow camos.
The pattern on the desert and woodland camo has changed a little,went to more of a digital pattern.

New color of cord.
Kind of an OD green with yellow tracer.
o0cJrWq.jpg

Digging this new color,reminds me of an ammo can.
zj0bXmD.jpg

These are really fun little guys. I snagged 3 of them and am completely pleased with my purchase. I'll have to get one for myself soon, as those were purchased as gifts for family. The recipients all love them!

Back