Slight OT: Eco-Challenge

dano

Gold Member
Sinve this year's race is currently going on in Argentina, I was curious what everyone thought of it...

--dan

dano, since no one else has, I'll offer up my opinions on eco-challenge...I like the Hell out of it although I don't follow it that close. Heckuva lot better than watching Jerry Springer on TV.

I didn't know they were running this year's event in Argentina. I spent a couple of months in Argentina a few years back...nice country....beautiful women. - Jeff

------------------
Randall's Adventure & Training
jeff@jungletraining.com

I went skiing up in Vertmont one time and shared the lift with a girl from Argentina. Within the first three minutes, I was ready to propose to her! And I was only 17 at the time. As for the Eco-Challenge, I just wish that it didn't cost so damn much to even sign up. How about the Raide Gauloise?

------------------
When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.

GLued to the TV when Discovery airs it, tape it and watch it also. About the only thing that get the TV off History Channel.

I've enjoyed it whenever I've caught it on TV. Anyone know when the next one starts?

------------------
Megafolder Fans Unite!

Mike Melone

"Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. " Psalm 144:1
"One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them." Thomas Jefferson

Back