Small Christmas purchase

I miss the old CS days from three decades ago, shopping the catalogues with great deals throughout the year. I've gone through numerous CS blades since the 1990s and have a few "originals" remaining, which bring back fond memories. Well, maybe it's time to make some new memories. I stumbled upon a holiday discount code from a large retailer and treated myself to some new GSM CS models: A Rajah II, a mini Recon Tanto, a Cutlass machete, and a Trench Hawk. For < $200 my four CS models are incoming. I hope they live up to the durability and usage I've seen in video reviews. With prices going up on everything these days, it was nice to find the post-Lynn company still offers some cost effectiveness. Happy Holidays to the CS forum.

Merry Christmas to you too. So far, I’ve been impressed with my CS Mini Leatherneck even with its ordinary 8Cr13MoV steel, my latest CS purchase. Cuts well, decent ergonomics in the hand, disappears in the pocket.

I agree. Hopefully you will be happy with your purchases. Please let us know how you like them. I have a Mini Tanto and a Trench Hawk from a few years ago. I am pleased with them both. I miss those catalogs too.

Back