• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small Drop Point and Ladder Damascus

Blade: 3 5/8" tip of blade to tip of scales. Ladder Damascus, 1084 & L6
OAL: 6 7/8"
Scales: Stained Camel Bone, ss screws
Sheath: Leather

Price: $160.00 includes priority shipping to CONUS

>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<Thanks

I accept checks, money orders and Paypal. No fee to papal users. Also have layaway plan.

Customer satisfaction guaranteed. If not satisfied return within 7 days for full refund after notifying seller.

Thanks for looking.

standard

standard

DAVID,

YOU DO GREAT WORK...IF THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE, I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE...I AM ON THE ROAD THE NEXT FEW DAYS, SO IF IT WOULD NOT BE TOO MUCH OF AN INCONVEINENCE, COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL,
I CAN BE REACHED ON MY CELL # 260-410-4299

HOPE TOO HERE FROM YOU MY FRIEND...IF I AM LUCKY WE WILL BE SETTING UP A PAYMENT...

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

GIZMOMAN-KEITH:)

MR WINSTON,

I WILL TRY TO GET BACK TOO YOU THIS WEEKEND...I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVEINENCE...

GIZMOMAN-KEITH:)

The knife arrived today and it is absolutely gorgeous! The pictures surely don't due it justice. The fit and finish is impeccable. The damascus blade is razor sharp with perfect grinds on both sides. Love the sheath as well, its an awesome peice of craftmanship in itself. Thank you so much David, you rule!

Dennis

Back