• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Smith & Wesson 1600 Extractor Joker knife - Deadstock NIB

Hey fellas!

Up for sale is my S&W Extractor, which is as mint as you'll find one. NIB from 1999, never used or carried. I've only fired it a few times.

3.4" 440c dagger ground blade with a mirrored finish, 5" handle.

Single action with a very clever button safety on the bottom. Fires hard and retracts smoothly. Safety is perfectly functional as well. Has some blade play in each direction which is to be expected.

Price is $OLD via PayPal, shipped anywhere in the USA. Know your laws please.

Last edited:
Damn! Missed out. I've been wanting one of these for the longest. Anyone has a mint one they want to sell, pls. let me know. Thanks.

Hey fellas!

Up for sale is my S&W Extractor, which is as mint as you'll find one. NIB from 1999, never used or carried. I've only fired it a few times.

3.4" 440c dagger ground blade with a mirrored finish, 5" handle.

Single action with a very clever button safety on the bottom. Fires hard and retracts smoothly. Safety is perfectly functional as well. Has some blade play in each direction which is to be expected.

Price is $OLD via PayPal, shipped anywhere in the USA. Know your laws please.

Thanks BoatDrinks for the heads-up, I appreciate it. Looks like I was too late, just saw this.

I wish they’d leave the damn prices up after the sale! PITA. I saw where you inquired but received no answer. You could ask in the Auto Section, get more attention anyhow. Just a thought.

I want to say I paid 150 for this but it was 6 years ago so I really can’t be sure.

Back