Snake Proof chaps?

What are the better "Snake Proof chaps" available on the market today? I don't want to spend a fortune on some but, I also don't want any cheap Chinese chaps of low quality either.

I have Snake Proof boots in-bound so, I am covered there.

TIA,
Sid

I used to wear a snake pants when I hunted in the Everglades. They were hot and they were noisy. Finally I just stopped wearing them. Luckily I've never been bit by a snake. And there was plenty of them where I was hunting. But in the instructions it said that they were not effective against coral snakes. I bought them at Bass pro shop. Why they were not effective against coral snakes is beyond me.

My LaCrosse and Rocky Snake Boots are not noisy and are not hot, at least to me. Temps have been running in the mid-90's and humidity has been crushing, at least for East Texas. The materials used along with a good pair of socks have been working really well for me. For $160~$180 a pair, they were a good value to me and I'm really glad I got them. The LaCrosse boots so far have gotten the most abusive use and still look new. The Rocky's will get their chance once the rain lets up and I get back after the vines and trees.

My LaCrosse and Rocky Snake Boots are not noisy and are not hot, at least to me. Temps have been running in the mid-90's and humidity has been crushing, at least for East Texas. The materials used along with a good pair of socks have been working really well for me. For $160~$180 a pair, they were a good value to me and I'm really glad I got them. The LaCrosse boots so far have gotten the most abusive use and still look new. The Rocky's will get their chance once the rain lets up and I get back after the vines and trees.
Rocky Boots are probably the best kind you can get. Very good quality mine lasted four seasons. Then they started leaking but I was standing in swamp water for hours.

Back