Snody Collection Video Series // Episode I // $$MONEY$$ WARNING!

UltraReef

Snody Admin
Got it done and uploaded last night. Check 'em out and let me know what you think. :D

Here's a 50 sec preview:

[youtube]W-Hv3awbU30[/youtube]

Here's the Rock Version:

[youtube]xQJJsKotpMs[/youtube]

Here's the Dirty South Rap Version (Watch at your own Risk!):

[youtube]2sbgY75xMWg[/youtube]

Yep, that damascus show of what I believe may be a carbon grip folder is a beauty! I like the dirty south addition. But like Ross said...different preferences. Regardless, the vid makes me envious of all the great knives you have. Good for you.

I like the titanium framelock with the wharncliffe blade :cool:

Is there a name for that particular model? Or do we just call it $$MONEY$$ :D

THe damascus CF folders are smokin!

Heck, they all are!

I like the music in the preview and the dirty rap, but the vids are great....you could change the music depending on the mood:)

Thanks for watching the vids guys, the response has been great. Thanks for the kind words too. You guys are encouraging me to film the rest of my collection. :D

THe damascus CF folders are smokin!

Heck, they all are!

I like the music in the preview and the dirty rap, but the vids are great....you could change the music depending on the mood:)

Got Episode II uploading right now....should be ready in a couple of hours. Just like last time, one in each flavor. :D

They're All Bad A$$ folders! :eek: ....the framelock's my favorite

Great videos UltraReef:thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
There All Bad A$$ folders! :eek: ....the framelock's my favorite

Great videos UltraReef:thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks! It's going to be hard to top that folder, but my next video has three fixed blades in it. I guess I should have saved the folders for the last episode. I do have one folder left to video. It's all good as these vids are helping me to get my vid skills up to snuff. :D

Those are some sweet videos mang!!!
Thanks for all the hard work puttin them together.
You know,seeing them in motion is sooo much more informative
than still photos. Really get to see what your looking for
when you display them in the hand.
Cant wait for episode II.

I agree, that seeing them in hands puts a legit perspective on each knife. Thanks for taking care of this Earl. You are good people.

I agree, that seeing them in hands puts a legit perspective on each knife. Thanks for taking care of this Earl. You are good people.

Those are some sweet videos mang!!!
Thanks for all the hard work puttin them together.
You know,seeing them in motion is sooo much more informative
than still photos. Really get to see what your looking for
when you display them in the hand.
Cant wait for episode II.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying them, I am trying to make each video in production/editing better than the last one. :D

Love that hybrid framelock,,,,,,,,, not buying linerlocks anymore,,,,regardless of quality they ALL develop play after a while!!!!!!!!!!!

Then ya hafta pull the blade an start tweekin,,,,,,,,

Wow!! These vids look old compared to the new HD Versions!!

Back