So what about [part 2]

A continuation of the thread Briggz saw fit to close....
This is a link to that thread: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=660947

And yet you keep coming back for more..... :confused:

There are two sides to every coin. I certainly can understand some concern about how long things sometimes take.

But, I would also make the observation that if Dan didn't have to hold your hand throughout the process, he might have two hands to use making knives. :thumbdn:

I'm done.

Andy

You should be "done" Andy... your "observations" are not worth 2 cents. :thumbup:

I myself gave up on trying to communicate anything to Dan, besides change of address; about a year ago.... and before that there was no "hand holding" going on.

I gave up asking anything about the BushMaster back in December...... when there was a delivery time stated of "January.... early February at the latest". Well that one missed.......... :confused:

This thread is not about the quality of knife Dan makes.... I personally thinks he makes a good one.

This thread is about questionable business practices and customer service, that in reality; does not exist.

Last edited:
Back