Sock thread... Let's see 'em!

No pics, but I can't say enough good things about Darn Tough socks. Great materials, lots of styles/weights/patterns, and they stand behind them with a lifetime warranty. If you wear them a little thin they are great about giving you replacements in whatever style/pattern you like.

No pics, but I can't say enough good things about Darn Tough socks. Great materials, lots of styles/weights/patterns, and they stand behind them with a lifetime warranty. If you wear them a little thin they are great about giving you replacements in whatever style/pattern you like.
Yep.

I keep it simple (boring), though. I just have their .mil plain black for black shoes/boots, or plain coyote for brown shoes/boots, and their plain black 1/4 ankle socks for running 😅

^^^^^

91bravo 91bravo

Looks like the remnants of one of yoko yoko 's "rain puddles" on the floor.

And stop shaving your legs! 🤣
Decreases aerodynamic drag, bruh! 🤣🤣🤣

*** Used to do road bikes and competitions like Criteriums. Will admit that the 1979 movie Breaking Away convinced me to try shaving my legs, for the aero advantage (which is hilarious, as I'm not really a 'squatch-hairy type).

That phase didn't last very long, before going back to the, "shaving leg hair is for testing the edge after sharpening..." mindset, which persists til the present. 🤣🤣🤣

Decreases aerodynamic drag, bruh! 🤣🤣🤣

*** Used to do road bikes and competitions like Criteriums. Will admit that the 1979 movie Breaking Away convinced me to try shaving my legs, for the aero advantage (which is hilarious, as I'm not really a 'squatch-hairy type).

That phase didn't last very long, before going back to the, "shaving leg hair is for testing the edge after sharpening..." mindset, which persists til the present. 🤣🤣🤣
Please do not share any images in your lycra / spandex cycling outfits. I know it's a "sock" thread...but banana hammocks and lycra / spandex unitards and their offspring are hereby prohibited.

Or else.

This means you.

Not kidding.

There will be consequences.

:eek:

🍻

I wear tall socks for 12 hrs a day and they keep my legs bald. Plus, I’m asian and we’re not hairy monkeys lol
I didn't forget the latter part, bro', since I have your name and address from sending you a knife in the past.

Yeah, I'm missing a bit of hair from sock rub. I wonder if they make socks for my back and shoulders? 🤣

That's not how it's done, guys and gals. You have to take a knife picture for the EDC thread, and make sure your toes make it into the pic.

Anyways, haven't worn socks most of the time since the beginning of the pandemic.

BDwBJ6V.jpg

Back