SOG Seal XR omega spring replacement???

Does anyone know how I can get replacement omega springs for the Seal XR? Both springs broke and I tried to make my own but failed. Contacted SOG and they said they would give me 20% off on my next purchase but no replacement spring... so much for the lifetime warranty. Has anyone tried springs from other knives? I bought a few springs of different sizes from Amazon but none of them would fit properly. Any help would be appreciated!

Etsy, and search for full size benchmade griptillain omega springs

WoW, it shouldn't be a BIG surprise that GSM won't warranty their products or the lack of parts.

Their are some places that has small packages of music wire without purchasing the full 1lb roll, even some guitar wire may work depending on diameter.If you want to try AliX they do have some aftermarket springs for the BM grip but I'm not sure they work in your SOG.

Again I'm sorry to hear of your experience from GSM.Thanks for sharing.

I can't say for Benchmade cuz I don't have any. But as far as GSM well there is no more warranty so I wouldn't buy anything too complicated from them. I predict Doom for GSM in the future. I've got plenty of Cold Steel Knives when they were real and I'm not buying anymore no cold steels and no sogs
I'm sure that is very comforting to all those who have had problems.
I had no idea Benchmade had so many problems. I always thought they were supposed to be Top Notch knives. I don't even know what to believe anymore.

WoW, it shouldn't be a BIG surprise that GSM won't warranty their products or the lack of parts.

Their are some places that has small packages of music wire without purchasing the full 1lb roll, even some guitar wire may work depending on diameter.If you want to try AliX they do have some aftermarket springs for the BM grip but I'm not sure they work in your SOG.

Again I'm sorry to hear of your experience from GSM.Thanks for sharing.
GSM getting its ass kicked again

Back