• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* 9" CPM Magnacut EuroChef in Stabilized Chittum Burl

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi all,
I have an 9" EuroChef up for sale here today. The steel is CPM Magnacut stainless steel which is probably the best all around steel on the market. It has a great mixture of hardness, toughness and stain resistance that makes it perfect in the kitchen. The handle is beautiful stabilized golden Chittum Burl with white G10 and natural micarta liners and natural micarta pins. This will make an awesome all around kitchen workhorse.

SPECS:
OAL: 13. 5"
BLADE: 9.0" long, 2.0" heel height. It has been hand finished to 600 grit. The grind is hybrid full flat/convex which is down to 0.006" before sharpening.
STEEL: 0.098" CPM Magnacut stainless steel heat treated to RC63.
HANDLE: Stabilized Golden Chittum Burl with natural micarta and white G10 liners and natural micarta pins.
WEIGHT: 210gm (7.4oz)
Price: $410 Shipped USPS in the CONUS, international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
Paypal, check or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements. I have this posted on Instagram as well. The first time stamp has priority.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.

Thanks for looking!
dKPjtXCl.jpg

Btourc1l.jpg

dXF8ob9l.jpg

ai015pHl.jpg

4Pv5nynl.jpg

G7KL2L1l.jpg

BSOoOK6l.jpg

Last edited:
Back