• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

sold CPM Magnacut 220mm gyuto - true rosewood with ebony handle - 168 grams only

Francisco Vaz

fvazknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
SOLD
I will have one more getting finished in the next days - i will keep the discounted price if anyone would like to order, use my email please.

Hello everyone!

Listing today a knife that will be a lifetime purchase for someone who will be able to use this daily for many many tasks.

This knife is really taken to excellence by all means, im confident to say whoever buys it will be happy!

b1.jpg
b2.jpg

Weight and balance

This knife was carefully made to be super light, yet be rigid and have a perfect balance on the pinch grip area, giving you absolute control of it.

It has only 168 grams and its spine is very sexy.

Despite being a really thin knife, it does not flex and is COMPLETELY straigth and true.

No warps.

b3.jpg
b8.jpg

As per the picture above, both spine, choil and handle corners are fully rounded for more comfort. This will ensure you experience of use is great.

b4.jpg

It has a beautiful kingwood handle with african ebony bolster - kingwood is a true rosewood from Dalbergia genus and is one of the most exotic woods out there. It has a density of 1,1g/cm³ and is also one of the heaviest species on the planet.

The fitting and centering was taken to perfection

b5.jpg
b6.jpg
b7.jpg

The grind is focused on making sinergy with the benefits of edge retention from CPM Magnacut, which was hardened to 62, which in my opinion is the sweetspot for this alloy.

By being this thin behind the bevel, sharpening it will be easy, fast and pleasing. Very few material to remove, so you wont need to crack your patience on it.

This blade will be delivered hand sharpened to 2000 grit, can be done to 3000 if your preference but i honestly dont recommend higher than 2000 for a daily home use.

PRICE:

350 *NEW PRICE 280$* with the beautiful zipped pouch included - if taken till the end of sunday ( 02/18/2024) shipment will be on me, not a single cent extra.

By purchasing multiple of my knives, good discounts will be provided.

Im from Brazil and i dont take paypal, can provide tons of references and payment is easy and fast.

If you enjoy my work presented here, please visit my website fvazknives.com where you will see much more pictures, including from customers.

Hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:
Just for anyone tempted, here’s my magnacut sujihiki just recently received from Francisco. The handle is a work of art and Francisco took great care in selecting and crafting it along with the blade. Just awesome to use and as per the pic it makes you want to find an excise to. The blade is an absolute laser.

Many thanks my man! Great picture!

Back