• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

***SOLD***Custom miniature medieval Axe - miniature Viking axe - miniature war axe

flintman50a

Gold Member
SOLD***Seeing if there is any interest....Just finished this little battle axe in the iconic Viking "chieftain" style...Used by the Viking clan leaders in time of peace and war. The cast bronze head was machined, profiled, hammered, etched and polished...a seasoned, exotic, walnut wood shaft was hand carved, gently fire-hardened and polished to add a battle worn appearance...The shaft to head connection is a permanent threaded fit secured by 3000psi epoxy and cobbler's string. ....Overall length is 6 1/2". Mini rough sawn display stand included.
Asking $45.00 delivered to your CONUS address.....Paypal " F & F", pers check, MO or cash006.JPG001.JPG002.JPG003.JPG004.JPG005.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you for the quick reply and explanation. I will take it (please provide PayPal).

Do you ever do these or something similar in a hardened steel? I'd gladly pick up another if you do

Thank you for the quick reply and explanation. I will take it (please provide PayPal).

Do you ever do these or something similar in a hardened steel? I'd gladly pick up another if you do
Sure....left Paypal on your profile....Cheers, Brad

Back