• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD)Ferrum Forge Mini SM-100 EDC Flipper

Hi guys,

This was my first higher end knife purchase made fairly recently from NorthToSouthKnives. I wanted to try out SM-100, LS Carbon Fiber and Timascus and this knife has many of the things I want in my custom Elliot will be making me next year.

It is in the same condition it was in when I received it. It's small, but I find that it's actually quite comfortable to hold.

The knife takes a firm push to open but fires out and is really a lot of fun to play with. Disengaging the lock is comfortable and smooth.

Asking: $SOLD shipped CONUS with original box from Elliot and certificate of authenticity.

image (7).jpegimage (6).jpegimage (5).jpegimage (3).jpgimage (2).jpg

Blade is centered, sorry for angle on picture!

Blade Steel: SM 100, Nickel-Titanium
Blade: 2.5”- The blade is slightly over 1” wide at its widest point and ground from .125” thick stock with stippled flats and hand-rubbed satin bevels on a zero-flat grind
Handle: The handle is composed of a .165in thick 6AL 4V titanium lock scale with a Timascus over travel plate, steel lock bar insert, Hoback Rolling Detent, and custom titanium pocket clip. The face scale is composed of a .1in thick 6Al 4V liner with a Timascus bolster and Silver Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber scale. All the titanium has been orange peeled and heat colored
Weight: 4.5 oz

I haven't sold on this forum but I have on plenty of other forums in other hobbies of mine and on Ebay all under the same name. Audiocircle, Head-fi, Chase Home Theater, and others.

Last edited:
Back