• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) Frost River Large #730 Isle Royal Buscraft pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyDog

Gold Member
Hello All,

For your consideration I have this beautiful bush-craft pack from Frost River. Made in the USA it has been used once by myself and once by the previous owner. Please see pictures as this pack is near new. It is frame less pack that is constructed to last literally forever. I intended on using more than reality so its time to move it on to one who will. Details and pics provided. Please ask any questions you have I will reply promptly. There is a small little tear on the lifting, or grab handle which is shown in one of the pictures, way too small to cause any issues

CONUS Only, (SOLD)Paypal USPS to your door shipping and fees included.

"Ist I'll take it" in this post has priority of sale. Please follow up with email,pm for payment details and completion of sale.

** Please note that this pack has been stuffed with gear to illustrate capacity, This gear is NOT included in this sale Thks!**
Also, This pack is listed on other sales venues so I may withdraw this thread at any time if it sold. Thanks TD

SIZE 730 – Isle Royale

SIZE / VOLUME I.R. 23″h x 15″w x 8″d, actual 2760 c.i. Expanded volume, 4968 c.i. (approx.)I.R. pockets 11″h x 5″w x 3″d

WEIGHT
I.R. approx. 7 lbs

POCKETS 4 external (2 two-in-one, 2 slip.), 1 internal map pocket.

CLOSURE Internal rain flaps, large flap over main compartment.

SHOULDER STRAPS Harness leather, foam pad,, buckskin, plus sternum strap.

COMPRESSION SYS
Leather strap and buckle, cord, and D-rings.

BASE Double canvas.

MATERIALS 18 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware.

** Please note that this pack has been stuffed with gear to illustrate capacity, This gear is NOT included in this sale Thks!**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back