• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - GEC green banana bone - the laid-off sell-off continues

Suave

Gold Member
Hi Folks,

So, I got laid off unexpectedly, am still unemployed, and need to cull more of the collection to stay above water until I land another one. Today I have some BNIT GEC Green Banana Bone.

Prices include shipping to the lower 48 (if you are interested and want a quote outside the lower 48 please send me your mailing address in a PM). Usual rules apply, first to claim followed by message and prompt payment gets it. Payment via PayPal or Zelle. Thanks for the support.

If you have any questions or have an offer just send me a DM or a profile message. Everything has to go. You never know I may say yes to your offer.

GEC 620324 - Smooth Green Banana Bone - BNIT - Never used, carried, or sharpened - $OLD

Thanks for looking and I appreciate the support.

Last edited:
They are some nice Knives, my friend! Good luck with everything, and I hope things get better soon. If you ever come across a.35 calf pen, especially, let me know. I am on the prowl for an orange one.!

Back