• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Lanny's Clip Great Deal!

AVigil

Adam Vigil knifemaker working the grind
Platinum Member
Up for sale is a high quality Lanny's Clip handmade by me.

Priced to move, don't pay more when you don't have to.

You will not fine this high of quality at this price. This is an heirloom piece and finely hand crafted.

CPM154 stainless with hollow ground 600 grit hand sanded finish. 3.5" closed, Aluminum bronze bushing, stainless mill relief and jeweled liners, stainless bolsters, green canvas micarta and cherry red g10 liners, pinned shield, 1/2 stop, medium pull .
SOLD Free shipping when Cash, check, Zelle or PP ff used. Add $15 for shipping if PP gs used. DM or email me hexcanemaker@hotmail.com

1wIvKnc.jpg

Last edited:
Up for sale is a high quality Lanny's Clip handmade by me.

Priced to move, don't pay more when you don't have to.

You will not fine this high of quality at this price. This is an heirloom piece and finely hand crafted.

CPM154 stainless with hollow ground 600 grit hand sanded finish. 3.5" closed, Aluminum bronze bushing, stainless mill relief and jeweled liners, stainless bolsters, green canvas micarta and cherry red g10 liners, pinned shield, 1/2 stop, medium pull .
SOLD Free shipping when Cash, check, Zelle or PP ff used. Add $15 for shipping if PP gs used. DM or email me hexcanemaker@hotmail.com

1wIvKnc.jpg

If you don't mind, how much was this???? Figures I miss the green canvas onešŸ˜”!!
Beautiful job. As always...

Dawkind Dawkind . How did you miss this one???

If you don't mind, how much was this???? Figures I miss the green canvas onešŸ˜”!!
Beautiful job. As always...

Dawkind Dawkind . How did you miss this one???

I was going to ask the same question as JFK earlier tonight lol.

Anyways, itā€™s a very nice piece and would like to know what your price was/is.

Adam, I received the knife today and it is superb. I couldn't be happier. Many thanks.

Back