• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Large 31 Raindrop Damascus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustacheben

Platinum Member
Got one up for sale today, to paying members only, through PM. I will accept PPF&F and Zelle only. I’m not interested in PPG&S, if you need additional verification please PM me. I will ship USPS Ground Advantage. Please PM me for any info or additional pics. US lower 48 only please.

No trade offers please.

CRK Large Sebenza 31 Raindrop Damascus - user condition, second owner. The knife has been carried and used for the 30 day dammy challenge + some on my side. Has snails and marks in the etch on the blade. Has NOT been dropped, no dings anywhere. The edge is factory profile but was touched up lightly on a sharpmaker and stropped, still pretty sharp, no chips or rolls. The action is nice and smooth and broken in for a 31. Comes with the full kit from CRK as well as an untied lanyard. I can tie it back on if you would like me to. Looking for $500 TYD SOLD - no trades please.

IMG_3461.jpegIMG_3462.jpegIMG_3463.jpegIMG_3464.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back