• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD-Large Inkosi DP-Magnacut-BNIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kettleman

I left when this stopped being fun
BANNED
Platinum Member
I will not sell to non-paying members-However I will deduct/refund the basic membership costs from the purchase price if you pm me a receipt showing you signed up to buy one of my knives

Catch and release here. Picked up this and a Micarta version from KSF last week while in stock. I bought both white they had them because I couldn't decide which I wanted. I chose the Micarta and this one has to go. I could return it but would rather see someone from our community get it.

Anyway I sure don’t need it so off it goes.

Let's get the admin out of the way 1st. PLEASE READ ALL BELOW BEFORE SENDING A PM!

Thread is locked so all "I'll Take It"s and questions will be thru PM. If the knife is still listed as for sale then it is.

Since we can no longer post photos directly Ive had to us Imgur and it sucks! PM me your email and I will send you more /better photos if you need them.

Please do not offer trades, just looking for my money back.

Asking $525 to break even with shipping and fees.

Price includes Insured shipping to your USA door. I will ship internationally but buyer pays all costs for shipping and insurance and I am not responsible for the package after it leaves the USA.

Payment methods include Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, Cash App, Certified Check( knife of course held pending clearance of funds).

Ok let’s do this…

These pics are the only time this has been out of the box. It is NIB and perfect. They are also not in stock anywhere right now so grab this while you can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back