• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD! Large Wilson Combat Inkosi S45VN WC: 6/22/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbk357

Gold Member
For sale only, no trades.
Selling to paying members only, no emails or wall posts.
Ships usps in USA
PayPal FF or Zelle only. Time stamp included for proof of life. Please check my feedback.

Hello BF.
Reluctantly selling my large WC Inkosi. I received this knife from the second owner who never used it. I did carry it on occasion over the last few months but ultimately my MEFP umnumzaan claimed my pocket.

The blade was used a few times for opening packages and that’s all. A few small small trails on the body but hard to see unless you are in certain lighting. I’d say the clip has some small swirls as well.
Not broken in yet but feels great. This was one of the, if not the last run they ever made. I did remove the lanyard and bead but it’s not harmed as you can see in the box.
Comes with all the package contents as it would of brand new.

$880

Album:

Action video:

Proof pic:

Last edited:

Last edited:
I’ll take it.
Next time you get your feelings hurt because you weren’t fast enough to claim a knife you may want to cry it out alone. Your feedback will be removed because we didn’t do a deal. Your name checks out- you must be a newbie at this. Just because I didn’t answer your message within 10 min doesn’t mean it’s supposed to be yours. I’ll never deal with you in the future and I hope others can see this so they know to avoid you at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back