• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**SOLD***Micro-Miniature Machinist hammer - miniature tool - brass ball peen hammer

flintman50a

Gold Member
Beautiful custom hand-made ball peen or machinist's hammer made in a "Victorian" suggestive style!...Head is machined, profiled and polished from solid brass - handle is hand-carved exotic European walnut. This is a show piece with beautiful chatoyance evident in the handle. Shaft to head connection is 3000psi epoxy friction fit....Nice gift for the tool or miniature collector....overall length is 5 1/4".
Quality exceeds that of any vintage salesman sample hammer....No disappointments! US currency not included in listing....satisfaction guaranteed.

SOLD Asking $55.00>>>$47.00>>>$39.00 delivered to your CONUS door....Paypal "F & F", MO, pers check or cash...005.JPG006.JPG007.JPG008.JPG009.JPG

Last edited:
price to include shipping? I see it - paypal email please. Also, are you able to put initials on it or a name?

Payment sent! Do you sell on ebay? I think I have purchased from you before.

Payment sent! Do you sell on ebay? I think I have purchased from you before.
Got payment thanks! Should go out tomorrow or the next. Yes, I have sold on eBay but I’m currently not listing anything as their fees Continue to creep. I do have a few things on Etsy the shop is clearcreek rustic. Thanks again for your purchase it’s a nice hammer.

You do super quality work. I thank you as well! I'll check out Etsy.

Back