• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* Mid Sized K-Tip Kitchen Prep in 26C3 and Curly Koa

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi all,
I have a beautiful little K-Tip kitchen prep knife in 26C3 carbon steel. It was heat treated to RC63 which should give you really good edge retention but still retain ease of sharpening. The handle is some of the best curly Koa I've worked with. The excellent chatoyance is hard to photograph. It's super light and nimble and will make a great addition to the kitchen arsenal.

SPECS:
OAL: 11. 5"
BLADE: 6.5" long, 1.5" heel height. It has been hand finished to 800 grit and then etched with FeCl. The grind is hybrid full flat/convex which is down to 0.006" before sharpening.
STEEL: 0.098" 26C3 carbon steel heat treated to RC63.
HANDLE: K&G stabilized curly Koa with a black canvas micarta ferrule, black micarta and white G10 spacers and black carbon fiber pin.
Price: $350 Shipped USPS in the CONUS, international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
Paypal, check or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements. I have this posted on Instagram as well. The first time stamp has priority.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.

Thanks for looking!

Back