• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold...Mint Large Regular "Night Sky"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtmbinb

Gold Member
Must be 18 and know your local laws. Price includes PayPal fees and insured shipping. I reserve the right to sell to who I please, but first "I'll take it" is standard practice. No trades please. Please pm or email any questions or concerns. Do not post in thread other than "I'll take it." Thanks.

Large Regular "Night Sky" Sebenza. Mint, uncarried, unused. No spa service, as new from maker. Box, card, tool, tissue, and leather slip included. There was no blue cloth in the box, but I'll try to dig one up from another crk of mine. No snail trails. The thumb stud is still dark blue, as it's only been opened and closed a few times for pics. Still needs broken in. I swapped the screws around one at a time, as to not fully disassemble the knife. Probably could use a disassembly and fresh lube, but I wanted it to remain absolutely mint. Blade was lightly oiled for storage, not a scratch on it. This is a rare bird, especially in this condition, and I'll probably regret selling it. $Sold

IMAG2171_zpspw0vaxwn.jpg

IMAG2170_zpskd27yc2i.jpg

IMAG2169_zpsza4m9bwm.jpg

IMAG2167_zps5hs6lw4z.jpg

IMAG2166_zpscvqyw93a.jpg

IMAG2165_zpsw3kpt9it.jpg

IMAG2164_zpschdehoxt.jpg

IMAG2162_zps3k0af2qz.jpg

IMAG2161_zpsdkgosoxv.jpg

IMAG2160_zpsf1hiolkg.jpg

Last edited:
Status