• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD OUT - CPM Magnacut Gyuto + Available Zero grind 6" santoku + great deal on the bottom

Francisco Vaz

fvazknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
SOLD OUT

Hey guys!
There will be 3 knives offered in this post.

The first one is this CPM magnacut gyuto:

12 - 8oaVXkk.jpg

This knife is hardened to 62HRC, fully centered and straight despite being quite thin and having a very smooth distal taper towards the tip. It has very aggressive, near zero grind which will not only slice food like a laser but also make resharpening much easier and faster.

It has a very very special handle out of the following materials: A+ grade arizona ironwood, TruStone arizona jade exotic spacer and an african ebony bolster.

Only high-end materials made to last a lifetime and also be very aesthetically pleasing. Every line you see on the handle was done by hand without the use of any jigs, as by my preference of working free hand.

The blade sports two of my premium makers mark, the japanese "Kando" and my full name written with a beautiful cursive letter, almost like it was writen in the hardened steel with a pen.

Below there is a picture of its grind.

b5.jpg
b1.jpg

550$ Shipped in that beautiful zipped pouch - lifetime insured as all my knives

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the zero grind 6" santoku

This is one of my zero grind 6" santoku - one of the most useful knives i ever did in my portfolio.

This blade will be useful from zero to finish on near all recipes you think, except by processing bones, this knife will do a great job.

It is made out of 14c28n steel by sandvik, which is basically the same composition of AEBL.

Extremely fine grained steel, one of the toughest out there, all while keeping a incredibly edge stability, hardness and ease of sharpening.

In my opinion, the best user friendly, high performance steel.

The handle is out of a beautiful true rosewood Dalbergia Nigra, as some you know, rosewoods have become really scarce and valuable, not only by its very limited supply but also by the fact that its tree takes decades to grow.

It is just a work of art by mother nature, every facet of it will be appreciated like a faceted gem.

The knife is light, easy and fast to use. Both choil and spine are fully rounded.

18 - h0lg4lL.jpg
b3.jpg
b2.jpg
b1.jpg

This knife is definitely my favorite when it comes to performance and how useful a tool can be to you. This knife will very probably become your best friend in the kitchen, as it did to me.

Take it for 200$ with the beautiful zipped pouch included

AND FOR THE GREAT DEAL MENTIONED:

For 400$ total you can have both the santoku and also the slicer below, which is one of my most challenging knives made up to date.

More info below the picture.

2 - FaczAOe.jpg

If you enjoy this slicer, you can see all its details in this links HERE .

For 400$ you will literally take them both.

I dont take Paypal and i can provide tons of references, payment is easy and fast.

Please contact me via fvazcustomknives@gmail.com

Have a look in my website, there are many cool pictures there, especially in the customer gallery:
fvazknives.com

Thanks!!

Attachments

• b5.jpg
    b5.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I don’t know if you have experienced his work yet 🤔 if not , your in for a treat!🤗😉
It will be my first time. I’ve been admiring for some time now and finally have taken the plunge. I’m excited about seeing how they perform. They already look gorgeous in pictures and the videos of some other knives of Francisco’s are impressive as well.

Back