• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD OUT Situational price on four 5" super laser - stainless 14c28n - true rosewood handle

Francisco Vaz

fvazknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
SOLD OUT - none available

Hey guys!

I got these 4 nice blades remaining from 2023 inventory and i will be doing a situational price on them.

There will be some pictures and a very self explaining video of the knife on the bottom of it, please dont miss any detail.

b1.jpg
b2.jpg

b3.jpg
b4.jpg

Why this knife is called 5" Super laser

b5.jpg

You will receive it on a beautiful, classy zipped pouch.

b6.jpg

About the knife:

-> The focus on this knife is to create a workhorse, realiable and very high performance tool.
->It is quite simple: a good steel on the blade, one of the toughest available out there, hardened to 61hrc and a very beautiful and resistant handle.
->The blade is rigid, thin, light, zero grind.
->Its handle is out of a true rosewood, from Dalbergia Genus: Dalbergia Nigra. It has around 1,05g/cm³, quite heavy specie. It is not a splintery wood, despite its hardness. Extremely stable.
->It is as simple as it seems: just use it, it is crafted to be a very versatile tool. By being made for such, no shortcuts were taken, blade is grind to excellence, fully centered and balanced.
->Both choil and spines are rounded for a better experience of use, the ricasso area is slightly extended for better weight balance and general fitting for various sizes of hands.

14c28n steel is pretty much the same composition as very reputable AEBL.

Performance Video

PRICE ->

200$ with the beautiful red zipped pouch included. These blades were built inspired after "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication", they might look simple, but the deal here is to offer a lifetime, high performance knife that was taken to excellence by all means.

I dont take Paypal and im from Brazil, i can provide tons of references and payment is quite easy and fast. Please, feel free to contact me via email fvazcustomknives@gmail.com where i will be happy to help you with all your questions.

Also, please take a look in my website fvazknives.com

in case of buying, please reach me via email.

Hope you have enjoyed it!

ps: in the performance video my finger is with a bandage because i sliced the top of it in the first try lol.

Last edited:
These look awesome Francisco, great job!
I recently bought some knives from him a couple of months ago, and I just wanted to say that if anyone was on the fence, Francisco makes great products and was incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the entire process and I don't think you will regret your purchase if you go with him.

These look awesome Francisco, great job!
I recently bought some knives from him a couple of months ago, and I just wanted to say that if anyone was on the fence, Francisco makes great products and was incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the entire process and I don't think you will regret your purchase if you go with him.
Thank you for the support buddy!

Back