(SOLD OUT)UPDATE/ MoneyPimp/Ghetto Gear/$/$/Titanium Crisis Card/Fish Scaler

Thanks Bro...

Man, I enjoyed talking to you this evening....

Take it easy in that Georgia Heat....

Thanks for your spending your money on SnodyKnives..

Much Respect..

Get at me anytime...361 443 0161

Have a great evening...

Back at you Brother - Thanks for taking the time to talk. I emailed pics and link to vid to my daughter and she is pumped to be getting one of these :thumbup: My wife is trying to decide which outfit hers will go with:D

Thanks Again - looking forward to dooing some more biz w/you in the future

You Guys can't have bottle openers? :confused:

If they can call it something else, then no.:(
Anything with finger holes like that will get confiscated at the border for sure. No doubt at all. Especially if it's made of any sort of metal.

Tell them its a Herb Crusher,,
When I spent lots of time in Vancouvers North Shore, those Mangs were blazed,, we would hit the BoogyMan trail,, they would float across shit I was struggling through,, Herb Crusher, that's. It,

Man, if you got enough hair you could just stick that bad boy in there and call it a blinged out comb or afro pick. Me, I'm going with high tech fish scaler.......yeah that's it.

Back at you Brother - Thanks for taking the time to talk. I emailed pics and link to vid to my daughter and she is pumped to be getting one of these :thumbup: My wife is trying to decide which outfit hers will go with:D

Thanks Again - looking forward to dooing some more biz w/you in the future

Excellent...

Thats awesome

We are going to have to start a photo gallery with everyone's Crisis Card in their favorite restaurant or out on the town.

I appreciate the Support.

Talk Soon...

Tell them its a Herb Crusher,,
When I spent lots of time in Vancouvers North Shore, those Mangs were blazed,, we would hit the BoogyMan trail,, they would float across shit I was struggling through,, Herb Crusher, that's. It,

Thats some straight up Gangster Talk right there dawg..

Thanks for keeping it real here in the forum

Talk to you soon my friend...

Man, if you got enough hair you could just stick that bad boy in there and call it a blinged out comb or afro pick. Me, I'm going with high tech fish scaler.......yeah that's it.

Now thats Funny!!!

I am picturing some dude with a fro, platform shoes and a Crisis Card...

Thats a heck of a visual...

Thanks Man...

Hey Mike, saw the youtube video, Paypal sent, that card is awesome wicked! Thanks.

Thanks G..

Much Respect..

Thanks for spending your money on SnodyKnives...

I will pm your tracking information when your package leaves.

Have a great evening..

Get at me anytime...361 443 0161

Thanks...

Time to ramp up the textiles to comp the CC :thumbup: Pocket Slot? Slim Hem? Use the CC and slap a price tag on it and hang it on the shirts with a plastic thingy - for export only

Pick? Heck just slap it on the side of a tub of Snody Sheen and call it an applicator:D

Back