• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) Oveready BOSS 35 amber, bare aluminum

Signalprick

Jason Ritchie - Ritchie Handmade Knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Up for consideration is an Oveready BOSS 35. This light is from the original first batch. Bare aluminum and amber secondary. Pretty sure this run was neutral, 4000k XPL. This light has been carried literally every single day for nearly 2 years and never once failed me. There are a few dings and swirlies in the bare Al to show for it.

Full disclosure, I am not married to the idea of selling this light BUT there is a knife available I'd like to make an effort to buy and as long as it's available this light will be too. If that knife sells before my light, it'll be withdrawn immediately. The BOSS will be sold with the original packaging and 5 AW IMR 18350's. No lower offers will be considered, no trades, no exceptions. That said my price is $OLD and includes USPS Priority small flat rate shipping and pp fees. First I'll take it posted will get the light. Prompt communication and payment is expected. Thank you for looking!
20180525_081823.jpg

20180525_081538.jpg

20180525_081550.jpg

20180525_081613.jpg

20180525_081628.jpg

Last edited:
OK I got your message saying that I have won the BOSS flashlight. PayPal incoming.

PayPal sent. Thank you.
Please ship ASAP.
Sounds good. I'm headed to PO with the next 2 hrs. I'll send tracking info when I get it out.

Back