• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) Rare Vintage Canvas & Leather Swedish Army Bags

SwissHeritageCo

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Got a couple of rare old vintage swedish rations bags from the 40's for sale. These are the ones with the round leather bottoms. Each one has the crown stamp inside the back, one is dated 1941. These are utterly bombproof and will last another 100 years, but do show their vintage. I'd say the color of the leather is like an olive drab grey mixture of sorts. These were easy to find a decade ago, but sadly are now exceedingly rare. I have a few of these that I use as dedicated knife bags, but they are excellent for any number of uses like cook kits, etc. I have oiled and treated all of the leather accents with neatsfoot and golden mink paste.

Looking to get (SOLD) $60 shipped per bag, or $105 shipped for the pair (anywhere in the usa - usps priority mail). Paypal goods and services only please, fees are on me.

ss1.jpg
ss2.jpg
ss3.jpg
ss4.jpg
ss5.jpg

Last edited:
Back