• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD-Sebenza 21-2009 No- Idaho Stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kettleman

I left when this stopped being fun
BANNED
Platinum Member
I will not sell to non-paying members-However I will deduct/refund the basic membership costs from the purchase price if you pm me a receipt showing you signed up to buy one of my knives.

Ok here is a VERY rare Sebenza for your collection-A 2009 Sebenza 21.

Let's get the admin out of the way 1st. PLEASE READ ALL BELOW BEFORE SENDING A PM!

Thread is locked so all "I'll Take It"s and questions will be thru PM. If the knife is still listed as for sale then it is.

Since we can no longer post photos directly Ive had to us Imgur and it sucks! PM me your email and I will send you more /better photos if you need them.

No Trades Please

Price includes Insured shipping to your CONUS door. I will ship internationally, HI and AK but buyer pays all costs for shipping and insurance and I am not responsible for the package after it leaves the CONUS.

Payment methods include Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, Cash App

Ok let’s do this…
Liquidating my knife collection to finance a cross country move and now a new truck since a drunk wiped mine out this past weekend. This is the last of Sebenza collection. If you are interested buy it now before I change my mind!

2009 Large Sebenza 21-This is a wonderful example of a No-Stamp transition 21. This knife features scales marked 08 and features classic MM hardware as it is a very early 21. This knife has been carried but blade appears to be in excellent condition. It was sent out to CRK for a re-blast because some idiot (may he burn in hell) attacked it with a freaking scotchbright! Ships with generic CRK box, COA and most of the docs. You will be very hard pressed to find another transitional 21 like this again.

Asking $550 Paypal G&S or $510Paypal F&F, Zelle or Venmo

1996 Large Original Sebenza-Knife has been carried and loved. Blade is of course hand ground and polished by Chris Reeve himself and is full and in excellent condition. This knife ships complete with original box and docs, untied lanyard. It is missing the original Allen key but does come with the original sales receipt from CRK! This knife features a factory installed clip as well as the rare thumb lugs only used on this knife during the last run. Action is utterly amazing and if you’ve never handled a real Sebenza you cant begin to understand until you have.

Asking $1200 Paypal G&S or $1100 Paypal F&F, Zelle or Venmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back