• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) Sepia Sawcut 15 TC Barlow, Burlap Micarta 47 Viper

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbh06

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello everyone.

Looking to get a few knives from my collection into the hands of someone that could use them. Please contact via PM for payment info (PayPal) or questions. This thread will remain locked to prevent scammers from taking someone's money from this listing. If you don't have a paid membership, spend the $10 it costs to get a Basic Membership in order to send me a PM and I will take that $10 off the price. In general the first person to claim it will get it, however I reserve the right to seek to whom I choose.

This is a package deal for both knives, $335 shipped to the US. I will not separate the two.

First up is a Sepia Sawcut Bone 15 TC barlow. Used and carried with patina to show for it, factory edge that is still sharp. Comes with tube and pin.

Second knife is a Brown Burlap Micarta 47 Viper. Used and carried with patina on this one as well. Factory edge that is still sharp. Micarta has been buffed out to a smooth finish. Comes with tube and pin.

5PhU8F4.jpg

FOp6QUP.jpg

gX4STDK.jpg

dodSylv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back