• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Spyderco Navaja

Status
Not open for further replies.
All prices are net to me and I'll cover shipping to the lower 48. Will ship internationally, but buyer much pay for shipping.

I've got a ZT 0561 with a custom lightning strike carbon fiber scale and a 9mm winchester lock bar stabilizer. Comes with original box, paper work, and scale. I've taken this apart and oiled it, so now the action's INCREDIBLY smooth. Better then any of my Hinderers. Perfect lock, no play what so ever. I'd like to get $270 SOLD. It's an other $10 for the lanyard and copper bead. (Goes very well with the LSCF scale)

I've also got a used Spyderco Endura Sprint with Blue Jigged Bone scales and a 3.86" Damascus blade. There are marks on the blade and scratches on the ti bolsters and blue scales. It's seen better days, but the lock up is still rock solid. Comes with Spyderco zip pouch. Looking to get $85 SOLD

Finally I've got a LNIB Spyderco Navaja. Opened and closed a few times to hear the ratcheting. Only used to cut paper. Comes with original box and paper work. I'd like to get $120 $115 SOLD

Last edited:
Spyderco Navaja is still available
0561 is SOLD
and Spyderco Endura Sprint is SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back