• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

***SOLD***True 1/2 scale Carpenter's claw hammer - Salesman sample with exotic padauk handle

flintman50a

Gold Member
The head came to me un-handled so I hand carved a classic bottle handle out of padauk...handle is smoooth - Original 'Tried & True' finish...thought I would run it by BF before posting elsewhere...really turned out nice! Fully functional but wouldn't recommend driving tent stakes or 16d sinkers with it...7" overall.
SOLD>>$30.00 all inclusive to your CONUS....Paypal "F & F", check, MO, cash011.JPG013.JPG015.JPG014.JPG

Last edited:
The head came to me un-handled so I hand carved a classic bottle handle out of padauk...handle is smoooth - Original 'Tried & True' finish...thought I would run it by BF before posting elsewhere...really turned out nice! Fully functional but wouldn't recommend driving tent stakes or 16d sinkers with it...7" overall.
$49.00>>>$30.00 all inclusive to your CONUS....Paypal "F & F", check, MO, cashView attachment 2279310View attachment 2279311View attachment 2279312View attachment 2279315
I will take this.

Back