(SOLD) Virtual Show Tonight..Warmonger Available Tonight..New Money Virtual Show.$$

Snody

Maker of Fine Knives & Leather Goods
Greetings Friends...

Were having a Micro Virtual Show Tonight at 9pm CCT Time..

Vip Show will start at 8:30 pm.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The SnodyKnives Warmonger.

Japanese Wrap over 550 Cord Base.

Crucible A2 Steel

Chisel Ground

This is the SnodyKnives Warmonger

Custom Sheath

Slick knife with lots of character

Economic Crisis Sale Price $499.00

$499.00 plus $10.00 shipping (in the states)

Paypal is snodyknives@yahoo.com

Total with shipping $509.00

If you would like to purchase this handmade Warmonger please sign off in this thread, pm or or call me direct at 361 443 0161.

Paypal is preffered and never a fee for Snody Customers.

warmongergengen.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Grab Ronnie! I have a Warmonger and it is one sweet piece of steel! You are gonna dig this!

Sure hope the custom sheath is LEATHER,,,,,,,,,,,, Kydex is for coated blades where scratches don't matter!!!!!!!!!! A pimpin blade needs a pimpin sheath ;):cool::thumbup:

Last edited:
I missed out on something great this time.:(

Well, it will just sharpen my reflexes for next time.:eek:

I just got word that most everyone that has a leather sheath with their knife will get the killer leatherwork art that has been coming out of Mike's shop lately. Each piece will have a one of a kind hand finished leather carving sure to please the senses. Congrats to all that scored a knife or knives in the last show. :D

Here's some work from the same artist:

hater-hatchet-2.jpg

That is soo sick :cool:

Does that include the Titanium Sportster?!?! :D Not sure who got that one but I bet he'd love some crazy custom leatha :D:D:D

Thanks for the update on the stuff UR

Trying ta be patient waiting for my $$MONEY$$ to be shipped ,,,,,, all I can do is click the Facilitator and Warmonger threads to look @ my blades,,,,, thats wearing thin,,,,,,,,, wanna fondle them wiv my greedy mitts ,,,, Hope shipping is soon :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: ...insert lil prayin smilie here !!!!

Lmao,,,,,,,,, I was just lookin @ this pic,,,,,,,,,, and the wife came into the living room,,,,saw it,,,,and stated : " Your not thinking of buying that sick looking knife R U ? !!!" Naturally I said "No",,,,,,,,,,which is da str8 up truth,,,,was'nt thinking about buying it,,,,,, I ALREADY BOUGHT IT!!!!!!!!!!! (dint tell her that though),,,,,,,, rofl :D :D

Can't wait till she someday eventually sees the damned thang in my hand,,,,,,,, ooooooooohhh baby ....... WWIII

She's more dangerous than running yer mouth in a strange hood!!!!!

That is funny man. The Warmonger is one of my favorites right now. It's worth keeping on the DL from the wife.

She saw it,,,,,,,,, I think she's become confuzzled from all the blades, dint notice a totally different style / shaped blade ...than all the others...... woooooohooooo :thumbup::):thumbup:

To be honest Mike,,,,,,,, your gonna be hard pressed to top this blade for outright looks,, unique style and perfect feel and balance in the hand..... I own a shitload of highend blades , from many makers,,,,,,,, This thing is the Bomb,,,, pure $$MONEY$$,,,,,, and I don't find myself typing things like this very often !!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Really ,,,,, like this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey Ronnie,
is that top swedge sharpened too?
Really great looking blade.
Nice score for sure.

The top swedge mics out at .19 ,,,,,,,, so there ain't no sharpness there,,,,,,,, The flats @ the ricasso mic out at .253 so a slight taper at the swedge .

Back