• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[Sold] We Knife Co Bladeshow Un-named Prototype - S35VN, CF inlays, Timascus thumb stud

Hey guys,

I'm looking to sell my We Knife Co Un-Named Prototype that was made for Bladeshow 2018. I received the knife in a trade, but the original owner purchased it from the We Knife Co booth at the actual show. As far as I am aware, very few of these models were made available for the show.

There was also a dressier version of the same knife model, made for the show. which you can see on Adam Purvis's (knife maker, designer & modifier) instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BjxGW0CAgN2/?hl=en&taken-by=apurvisblades, of which only two were made. The second of which, I had previously owned.

The knife is in excellent condition! Really can't find anything wrong with it, but I've uploaded a rather extensive photo/video gallery, so please take a look for yourself. I have not used or carried the knife at all.

Looking to sell it for $sold CAD with Paypal G&S Fees and Shipping included

Image and Video Gallery

IMG_2792.JPG IMG_2790.JPG

Specs (as measured by me, as none are available from WE, so may not be exact):
  • Blade Length: 3.75” (95mm)
  • Handle Length: 5” (125mm)
  • Overall Length: 8.75” (222.3mm)
  • Blade Thickness: 0.118” (3mm)
  • Handle thickness: 0.48” (12.2mm)
  • Weight: 5.1 Oz (144g)
IMG_2796.JPG IMG_2786.JPG

Features/Aesthetics:

• Timascus/Zurcuti Thumb stud (geometric zigzag pattern)
  • Pivot:
    • We logo on one side
    • Damasteel pivot collar around a bronze anodized torx screw on the other side
  • S35VN blade steel
    • fine bead blasted finish (probably most reminds me of the finish on my shiro hati r, but it seems to be even finer and more reflective)
  • Grey stonewashed handles
  • Carbon fibre inlays on both sides
  • I believe it would be considered a bolster-lock (but please correct me if I'm wrong), as the lock bar moves underneath and separate to the inlays. Also allowing the inlays to act as an over-travel stop on disengagement.
  • Dark bronze anodized hardware

IMG_2777.JPG

Description:
  • Great knife overall!
  • Has a multitude of deployment options and some really unique features
  • Very limited/unique, marked with prototype on the blade
  • Stronger detent, I like that it fires open with really nice authority and acoustics though
  • Smooth action
  • Definitely a larger sized knife, but has a nice profile both open and closed and due to the thinner stock and material choices, it's surprisingly light and I'm sure will be a great slicer!

Thanks very much for taking a look! Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in purchasing the knife!

Last edited:
Back