• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Wetterlings Hatchet

Tom Howard

Gold Member
-SOLD: Wetterlings Hatchet (Maybe a Wetterlings Wildlife Axe)
- SOLD: $ PayPal G&S or $ PayPal F&F

- Condition – Used condition. This hatchet was carried a couple of time and used to do some chopping. The edge shows signs of use, with some scrapes, scratches, marks and discoloration. There are also some similar signs of use on the rest of the head; it’s hard to tell what is from use and what is just character from the forging process. There is some light surface rust on the poll. The handle has a few scrapes and dings on it from use (see pictures). The sheath also shows signs of use. Based on the measurements (see pictures), I believe this is a Wildlife Axe, but I am not certain.
- Steel – No idea
- Edge – I may have touched up/stropped the edge at some point
- Handle – Genuine hickory. I have put boiled linseed oil on it in the past. The wood has a few scrapes and dings on it (see pictures).
- Fit and Finish – Pretty nice. There are some gaps at the bottom of the head (see pictures). The wooden wedge isn’t perfect on the top (see picture). The grain is angled (see pictures - although it didn’t show up well).
- Sheath – Leather, has some wear, marks, and scrapes on it
- Pictures -
Thanks for looking,
Don

TERMS:
- The items, and any signs of use, are described to the best of my abilities. Please note that the item is NOT NEW and may show additional signs of use or defects that I may have failed to notice.
- Please PM/Conversation any offers or provide contact information so I can contact you. - I am not interested in trades at this time.
- Please post "I'll take it" in this thread and follow up with a PM/Conversation (or provide your contact information) for payment information.
- I prefer PayPal (with no notes, or use discretion) but can accept Zelle. All fees and shipping costs to the CONUS are included in the listed price.
- Shipping to the CONUS will be through USPS with tracking number and insurance. I will add signature confirmation at your request. I will do my best to ship within 1-2 business days of receiving payment.
- By purchasing you assume all liability and responsibility for purchasing, owning, and using the items safely and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- I reserve the right to sell, or not sell, to whomever I choose.

Last edited:
Back