• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Zero grind bunka - beautiful green dyed stabilized maple - 14C28N stainless at 61HRC

Francisco Vaz

fvazknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
SOLD

Hello everyone!

Listing this 160mm bunka featuring a super aggressive zero grind with a partial forge finish flat in both sides.

It is 57mm wide at the heel and offers great slicing and chopping performance.

Has a beautiful, functional tappered tang which highly improves its weight balance as well being very aesthetically pleasing.

Handle is made out of a beautiful, multi color dyed stabilized maple. Very figured and has a nice contrast with the black g10 liner.

It is a fast, easy to use knife.

14C28N is known to be very fine grained stainless steel, as well one of the toughest ones. It will offer great edge retention while being relatively easy to sharpen.

Both choil and spine are fully rounded - its tang is deeply tappered to offer greater weight balance.

In summary: a blade that you will use every day and will offer great performance by all means (grind, weight, balance and ergonomics).

b1.jpg
b3.jpg
b8.jpg
b6.jpg
b9.jpg
b2.jpg
b5.jpg
b7.jpg

SOLD PRICE: 280$ shipped with beautiful zipped pouch included -

Want to negotiate multiple available knives? Contact me via email

Delivered hand sharpened to 2000 grit.

Im from Brazil and can provide tons of references - if you have any questions please contact me fvazcustomknives@gmail.com - im sure i can help you.

Elmax "super" steel: 2 spots remaining in the book - pre orders open for this alloy, some nice designs available. Should be receiving this steel from Finland next week.

If you enjoy my work, please take a look on my website: fvazknives.com

Thanks! Have a blessed week everyone!

Last edited:
Now we’re talking Francisco, just the right length for our two person household. Your producing a lot of very useful tools for the kitchen🤗

If anyone needs a reference for Francisco Vaz Francisco Vaz knives or this configuration, I freaking love this thing. I have it in the same still and length (handle in bog oak and walnut), and it is absolutely fabulous.

Nice one!
If anyone needs a reference for Francisco Vaz Francisco Vaz knives or this configuration, I freaking love this thing. I have it in the same still and length (handle in bog oak and walnut), and it is absolutely fabulous.
Now we’re talking Francisco, just the right length for our two person household. Your producing a lot of very useful tools for the kitchen🤗

Many thanks guys! Wish you an amazing weekend in advance.

Back