• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Photos SOLD

Krinsky1965

Gold Member
All have been sold, thank you everyone. (except for the MM buyer who altered the knife then asked for a refund)

Last edited:
I am selling 5 different Marfiones, they all caome with the original boxing/packaging and I need to sell all 5 so if somebody wants all 5, make me an offer. all pricing is net, shipping is included but no fees. Want to see more photos, just ask, Email is best bobkrinsky@hotmail.com

1). Sigil - Two Tone Stonewash SS Frame w/Copper Plate & Hardware - Asking $900.00

2). Sigil - Mirror finish Elmax blade, Carbon fiber frame w/Trillium Copper Plate & Hardware - Asking $925.00

3). Mini Matrix R - Mirror Polish Carbon Fiber Handle, Blade & Torched back strap, Serial Number 004 - Asking $850.00

4). Mini Matrix - Carbon Fiber handle - TriTone Stonewash Blade & Torched back strap. Asking $525.00

5). Anax - TriTone Tanto w/Stonewash Elmax Blade - Asking $575.00

US sales only, no exceptions (not even for you). You are responsible for ensuring you may legally purchase and possess these knives. Please keep all questions/comments restricted to PMs or email with only "I'll take it" posts in this thread (followed up with a PM or email, of course). Please review the photos and feel free to pm or email me ( bobkrinsky@hotmail.com ), email is best with any question you might have. I Will accept payment via Paypal (with verified US Paypal address and US funded), USPS MO, or check (if I know you). Will ship via USPS within one business day of receiving funds. I reserve the right to accept or decline an offer to purchase based on a buyer's overall history on the forum.
Email sent on mirror polish

Back