• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold

Hoping somebody will give this a good home. Gransfor Bruk Small Forest Axe in excellent condition. MB initials. Used it once to delimb a branch that fell in the yard. This is an older one when they still used steel wedges. Head is tight. Great grain. Not shaving sharp but still very sharp. Have kept it treated with boiled linseed oil. Although it's not in the pics it does come with the GB Axe book. First I'll take it gets it. Please follow up with a PM for payment info. I only ship in the continental United States. Price includes shipping and fees. Thanks for looking @ $125.00IMG_6244.JPG IMG_6245.JPG IMG_6246.JPG IMG_6243.JPG IMG_6242.JPG

Last edited:
You're absolutely right B BigEd67 . I screwed up. The person contacted me by PM before I went to bed and I should've done a better job of posting a status before I went to sleep. I have to go to bed very early because I get up very early for work and didn't see your message until about 4 AM. If I don't hear from that person within the next few hours it's yours if you would still like to have it. Please accept my apology for the screwup. And I've noted you The Zieg The Zieg as 3rds if you're still interested and if BigEd67 has changed his mind. Again, Sorry folks, it was all my fault for the confusion.

I'll take it still stands. Just let me know and I can send the funds immediately.

Thank you, BigEd67

Back