Some downtime before the party

DSC03970.jpg

DSC03976.jpg

DSC04011.jpg

DSC03983.jpg

DSC04020.jpg

DSC04012.jpg

DSC04017.jpg

Nice pics. Also, I was noticing the pistol, is the safety on? :eek: I see the hammer's cocked with the thumb safety disengaged. Hopefully, the pistol's not loaded. Just noticed the same with the rifle, too. :eek: The gun people (pro and against) would have a field day with those photos. My apologies if I'm wrong. :eek:

No firearms are loaded in these pictures. And I'm not worried about any "gun people". I'm a law abiding citizen who knows how to handle firearms safely - these are just pictures for crying out loud ;)

Last edited:
No firearms are loaded in these pictures :)

Just as I thought, I had faith in you (but I still had to ask)! :thumbup: Just a note, all future pics should have safeties on (if cocked) whether loaded or not. Just a precaution if the pics should fall into the ahem :barf:... wrong hands and used as an example (proper technique and procedures are a must especially in this present climate). :eek:

Excellent pictures.

If you know how to handle your gear and guns I don't care if there loaded without the safety....

Good to go :thumbup:

No firearms are loaded in these pictures. And I'm not worried about any "gun people". I'm a law abiding citizen who knows how to handle firearms safely - these are just pictures for crying out loud ;)

Just as I thought, I had faith in you (but I still had to ask)! :thumbup: Just a note, all future pics should have safeties on (if cocked) whether loaded or not. Just a precaution if the pics should fall into the ahem :barf:... wrong hands and used as an example (proper technique and procedures are a must especially in this present climate). :eek:

laugh. i always look for safeties on, chamber flags, loaded, fingers off triggers in photos... laugh :)

good stuff. very pretty.

Back