Some love for our K-9 friends...

My dog
402028760_RLA3W-L.jpg

Daughters dog in the cone of shame after her surgery.
600674724_QCuzD-L.jpg

5506482757_47359c3a86_b.jpg

5506482647_5b96147e4d_b.jpg

here's my girl , german shepard / labrador .. amazing mix , she's awesome :D
my perfect bug out dog !

Here is my dog Rigby at 10 1/2 months old. 105 lbs and should end up right at 120 when he's done.

IMG_2122.jpg

Here he is at 8 months or so at Christmas ice fishing with me. He loves being outside with us and has lots of energy to burn.

P1020087.jpg

Just a pup here in the summer.

IMG_1824.jpg

I posted a pic of my little trio not too long ago on another thread.

Still hurting. We had to put our Russell Mix down about a month ago.

It's gonna take a while.

However, if I had room for a big dog. I'd get something like this:
2q8viw4.jpg

Found it here: http://www.abouttimecanecorso.com/
Dog's name is Chaos.

Here's another pic. Don't know if it's the same dog
seno1s.jpg

Gorgeous beast!

My gfs brother has a can corso . It went to attack my gsp and she jumped in between to prtect r gsp and got bit . He's a bad dog! Gsp just ran away

Lots of really nice dogs in the thread! :thumbup:

Puppy face...

maya2.jpg

Not a puppy...

m01.jpg

RICK JAMES!

Picture7089.jpg

maya1.jpg

Hiding under the blanket, trying to steal my pillows... :D

maya3.jpg

Last edited:
sixmoon-

what trail is that in socal? i'd love to take my dog there, the view looks about as nice as you can get for the big city of LA...

Here is my dog Rigby at 10 1/2 months old. 105 lbs and should end up right at 120 when he's done.

IMG_2122.jpg

Here he is at 8 months or so at Christmas ice fishing with me. He loves being outside with us and has lots of energy to burn.

P1020087.jpg

Just a pup here in the summer.

IMG_1824.jpg

2 best dogs I ever owned, or they owned me were Rotts. I switched to labs so I can work them bird season, but if I ever quit the bird hunting I will be going right back to Rotts. Very gentle and super affectionate.

sixmoon-

what trail is that in socal? i'd love to take my dog there, the view looks about as nice as you can get for the big city of LA...

Hey man :) found this place few month ago, totally dig it, look for " red rock in topanga " on google, its about less than an hour from LA (depending on traffic muahah) and pretty quiet , dog allowed too :D

IMG_2393.jpg

These are my pups. Misty the husky, had her from a pup and Chance the GSP, just adopted him about a year ago at 12 months old. They get along so great, like they were raised together.

Back