Some other projects

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
Here are some of the other knives I've been working on while doing all the PSK knives. A Nessmuk, Kephart, two PSK knives with scales and a PSK Sr. with scales. The Nessie and Kephart have green linen micarta, the Sr. and regular PSK have black linen micarta and the other PSK has desert ironwood.
Scott

psk15.jpg

HE HE HE... I recognize my huckleberry! Scott... Money is winging its way North, I dropped it at the Post office this morning.

Very nice! I think a Kephart with a PSK piggy backed would be an outstanding woods combination.

Ahhh! There's that PSK Sr. with Micarta scales! I LOVE simple things. I won't be able to hold out very long before I have to order one of those.

I have a Kephart on order and really enjoy seeing those too. Just keeps reminding me how much I like that pattern.

edit: "MINI-KEPHART???" Now, THAT would be SO sweet with those "jigged bone" scales and brass pins!

Scott! I want in on the Mini-Kephart. I know I haven't even seen it but, based on what I have seen of your stuff, it will be a real sweetheart of a knife.

Jeff, mini Kephart will be in the future. I'm hoping to make this one like the PSK's, no wait. :D
Scott

Jeff, mini Kephart will be in the future. I'm hoping to make this one like the PSK's, no wait. :D
Scott

:eek:Man, that's just too much excitement in one day for me:eek:!
I'll be thinking about this all day at work.
I was looking at the PSK Sr. and the Kephart in the photo, thinking "Hmmmm..." Now I see a slight resemblance there.:D
That HAS to be what attracted me to the PSK Sr.

I want a PSK Sr. from you next batch - with scales.

Man, a Mini-Kephart and no wait! I hope mixing this concept in with your regular custom and regular patterns with lead times works out well for you business-wise. It's so cool being able to get a "little somethin'" while holding out for the larger patterns. It's great for us on the "gettin'" end. The "wait-models" are incredible to begin with and, it's good for us to have to exercise the discipline to wait for something worth waiting for - maybe a good lesson for a lot of folks these days who have to have it all right now. OK, off my soap-box.:foot:

If you get a chance, would you e-mail me the price on a PSK Sr. with Micarta?

Thanks.

Back