Some pics from the 'outback'...

Here are some pics of the countryside in the 'Pilbara' and a couple of interesting things I found...enjoy.

The country, death adders under every 2nd rock and pile of leaves...

A nice billabong, but being near the coast, was saltwater. The kangaroos dug holes approximately 15 feet away from the edges and drunk water from there, may have tasted different. Nice spot...

heres one are some of some very old stone lith.......soemthings..:D

A hand and ninja turtle.

hmmmmmm, sweeet spot! About the only beach area around. I wish I had my 9# flyrod! There were some beastie GT's chasing baitfish on those flats!!!! And some big toothie's chasin them!

Good times!

Man. That's almost as beautiful as the mountains of Kentucky, in it's own way. Of course, I'm completely biased toward where I live. Lovely shots there, Gundy.

Hey, Isaacson, need someone to help you carry your blades in Aussie land? ;) :D

Is that where you have been hanging out instead of here? If so, I can see why! Those are some great pics.

Cerberus

Another mile stone here on the rat forums.......#400!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw my count when I exited.

Hey Gundy! Good to hear from you again. Fantastic pics!:eek: Now I really wanna go there! Hey, um, Can you maybey send a couple of those Adder skins on dry ice??? shhhhhhhh :D Those are some of the prettiest skins besides a Gaboon Viper.:cool:

Hey Ceberus, congrats! 400!! I'm right behind ya buddy!

Gundy has returned to the fold, I posted my first picture since turning gold and 400 & 401 were back to back here and the Busse forum. With my fellow Texan colsing in on 400 together we have less that half of what the Rat Daddy Eric has!!!!! Oh well give us time. Leatherman, I predict that tomorrow my be the day:D

Cerberus:cool:

Hey Gundy, are you sure those are pics of down under? I mean where are all the Kangaroos hoping around eh?:p

Some of ya hit 400? Youngyins!:D

Gundy,
Very nice country there!! While we are wishing... I'd like a Woma and a Blackhead Python... alive please :)
A good chance to say thanks on the BAD_ASS design- great idea!
Later,
Bill

Great pics from a great country
Sometime I have to travel there
Since the documentations from Malcolm Douglas I want to go downunder
Congrats Gundy :D

Very austere surroundings. Australia is a huge, huge piece of land.

I was told there are many beautiful spots in that vast land.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Back