Some Unisual jewelry I have been making

Ivan Campos

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
By the middle of 2023 I started taking goldsmithing classes and while I didn’t really care about Classic styles. I have been creating some quite unique stuff. Funny as it can be, despi-te the goldsmithing classes being instrumental to get me interested in this area, I use mostly knifemaking techniques in my creations. All thèse are one-off creations, by the way.
Let me know how you like it, please.

Photoroom_20240311_103838.jpeg
Copper/ti ring

5F71C4BF-825B-4E04-93F9-AF6C46A26419.jpeg
"Pergaminho" pendant in textured, colores copper and silver.

A7EF50BC-BBFB-43BD-81F3-0D791F800383.jpeg
"Artifact" ring in copper and pure Silver.

Photoroom_20240302_130536.jpeg
A few of my creations pictured togheter.

By the middle of 2023 I started taking goldsmithing classes and while I didn’t really care about Classic styles. I have been creating some quite unique stuff. Funny as it can be, despi-te the goldsmithing classes being instrumental to get me interested in this area, I use mostly knifemaking techniques in my creations. All thèse are one-off creations, by the way.
Let me know how you like it, please.

View attachment 2544181
Copper/ti ring

View attachment 2544182
"Pergaminho" pendant in textured, colores copper and silver.

View attachment 2544184
"Artifact" ring in copper and pure Silver.

View attachment 2544185
A few of my creations pictured togheter.
Nice the artifact is especially cool.

Thanks! It took me a few expériences with différent finishes to get to that result on the "Artifact". Its been à lot of fun and a total my new experience for me to create these pieces and this différent creative process has been influencing the way I see knifemaking. Thèse pieces were all made in 2023 and I still have not got to make more this year. Now I am working on the concept of their boxes and Hope to get Back to ork on the new rings very soon as I am full of new ideas.

I really like the look of the Pergaminho! The rings aren’t necessarily something I would wear, but I can honestly say I like the unique design and style. Keep up the work and definitely post some more!

I really like the look of the Pergaminho! The rings aren’t necessarily something I would wear, but I can honestly say I like the unique design and style. Keep up the work and definitely post some more!
Thank you! The Pergaminho is slightly curves at the ended in an S shape that I can’t capture in pics and is one of my first pieces.
Here is one more picture with a brass and a Silver rings, but with titanium over-rings. I Will post more detailed pics of these.

15E4F59F-4C3D-4A2C-9A11-324CCD253800.jpeg

I really like these - not something I would wear but the aesthetic is very cool. I could see similar techniques making wonderful menuki or inlays.

Ivan, incredible work. I'm not a jewelry guy, just been the last few years of my slide into home plate that I can wear a ring or a hat, or occasionally a watch.
I really like the looks of your designs. There are no straight lines in nature. 👍👍

I really like these - not something I would wear but the aesthetic is very cool. I could see similar techniques making wonderful menuki or inlays.
It is already inluencing my knifemaking as you can see on these folders also made last year when I was working on these pieces.

hpbf.jpg

Back